AeroCamp Winter Weekend
Looking for the perfect winter activity?
Learn the fundamentals of flying at Premier Flight Academy’s Winter AeroCamp!
Winter AeroCamp is a two-day discovery program designed for middle school students. Professional instructors and guest speakers from various aviation careers will provide an airfield orientation and explain the basics of flight and aerodynamics. Interactive experiments will reinforce the learning concepts. Student will also have the opportunity to fly hands-on in our world-class simulator and in an actual airplane.
Winter AeroCamp Activities
- Airfield orientation
- Learn the basics of flight and aerodynamics
- Fly hands-on in our world-class simulator
- Interactive experiments to reinforce learning concepts
- Great learning atmosphere
- Guest Speakers from various aviation careers
- Coursework taught by professional instructors
After an exciting weekend of learning, students can use their voucher to schedule a half hour discovery flight!
Space is limited, and registration is first come, first served.
- Ages 13 – 15
- Lunch and Materials
Discovery flight voucher
- Class Size
- Limited to 6 Participants
- (Call for schedule)